Raise your hand if 2020 threw a giant wrench into your marketing plans. If this is you, you’re not alone. Everything about the digital marketing landscape changed last year: how and where people are spending their time online, how far ad budgets went and the way ad campaigns performed to name a few. You name it, it changed.
Like the rest of the world, we have been pivoting and navigating things as they come about. We have been watching trends and reports closely to determine the one thing we all were trying to figure out together: what is actually working in marketing right now? On January 29 at 11 a.m. PST, we will discuss just that during our first-ever free digital marketing webinar for small to mid-sized businesses.
Attendees are encouraged to send in their specific questions in advance of the webinar and will take away valuable insights to help guide marketing strategies for 2021. We will talk about:
- How to devise an effective marketing strategy that can withstand change
- Where people are spending their time online these days
- Where to spend your ad dollars to maximize ROI
- How to crush your 2021 digital marketing goals
- Tips for shifting gears as more changes in online behavior happen
If you’re ready to rock your marketing this year, register for the free webinar here.